Here are some of the things I will do if elected:
Involving Saddle River residents is important to all policy discussions and initiatives. As mayor, I will emphasize community engagement with a participatory approach to decision-making.
I will organize town hall meetings and online platforms to gather feedback form citizens on various issues such as deer conflicts, budget allocation, affordable housing issues and environmental policies.
This elections is about your voice. It’s your vote and your choice!
• Review all ordinances which may have a negative impact on your property values and your quality of life. These include ordinances that harm our environment, schools, emergency services or waste taxpayer dollars
• Rescind the ordinance that permits the discharge of lethal weapons within 150 feet of a residential structure
• Permanently ban dangerous, unregulated, unsubstantiated, recreational backyard hunting by the NJ United Bowhunters, which has lead to 65 wasteful police reports
When I first moved to Saddle River, I never imagined wounded deer bleeding out across multiple properties while being chased by bow hunters. Especially since we can easily end deer overpopulation by simply sterilizing deer.
• The borough’s bonding debt went from $12,000,000 in 2015 to $23,000,000 in 2023. We need transparency to ensure smart and careful investments
• Send every resident quarterly financial reports, showing actual revenue and expenses vs. projected along with an explanation of any significant variations between them as well as current balance sheet information.
Vincent Louis “Vin” Blehl
Saddle River Mayoral Candidate
Sed eleifend arcu metus, at tincidunt felis dapibus ac. Phasellus ac metus eu urna tristique tincidunt aliquam non tortor. Integer sed risus pulvinar, ornare magna ut, pretium nisi.
We our looking for energetic people who share our goals to help with the campaign. Click below for more information.